If you don’t want to take your tennis too seriously and have a friendly hit or meet new faces there are lots of options for you to enjoy your time at the club, both on and off the court
- Club play takes place 6 times per week all year round and everyone is welcome. Club play is open to all members who enjoy their tennis but don’t want the pressure of competition. All you need to do is turn up at the scheduled time and mix in for a game with fellow players. Club play takes place on the following days:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday mornings from 10am
- Wednesday evening from 6pm.
- Saturday afternoon from 2pm (1:30pm during winter)
See the timings below for club play.
- Social play – if you are looking for likeminded tennis fans who would like to have a social knock please join our Facebook group – click on the link below and send a request to join.